Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Testimony from A Mother abt M1

Li Ying a mother who works as Health Professional In Penang GH.  My impression to her - very dedicated mothers. I am glad to know many mothers along my works supporting mothers for the breastfeeding needs.  Might the Good Lord bless you all throughout the journey !!

Su Li
22/4/14


Title : I was lost until I found...SU LI!! Emoji

I was desperate to get a double pump after my confinement. Well, you see, all these while, I had been using Avent's single electric pump since my first child and realised that for more stimulation of breastmilk production, I need to invest into a good double electrical pump. Spectra M1 was already in mind. 

I was lucky that my friend, Nicole, introduced me to Su Li. I made an appointment with her on my baby-free day to really understand more on effective ways in increasing my breastmilk production.

First impression, Su Li has already given me a cosy feeling. Baby Paradise (with the signboard saying 'Breastfeeding is an art') is a quiet place where mothers who are seeking for solution to their breastfeeding problems, can really relax and have a friendly yet informative chat with Su Li.

I get to have a trial on the Spectra M1 hands-on. I was surprised to see my yield from one side of the breast was actually more than all these weeks I had been pumping. The pump is a silent hero, simple, inexpensive but yet, effective. I fell in love with the pump on the first trial. Su Li was helpful in providing me detailed trend of my letdown and pumping duration, which many people are unaware of.

I've got a chance to meet up with a soon-to-be mother and I was impressed on the detailed information provided to her regarding the preparation in embarking her breastfeeding journey. I regretted not knowing Su Li earlier as I had suffered from rather bad nipple crack and bleeding, which almost hindered me from continuing in breastfeeding my daughter.

I learnt a lot on nutrition for breastfeeding mother (even though I'm a health practitioner myself) and also necessary supplements. I realised the need for supplements during breastfeeding now (before this I'm quite a strong disbeliever in all these commercial supplements).

With all these boosters and good pump plus new information I get, I'm ready to embark on my second breastfeeding journey! 
Good luck to all mummies out there! You can do it! Don't ever give up because at the end of the day, you know you've done the best for your loved one!

Love,
Mummy Li Ying

No comments:

Post a Comment