Wednesday, November 5, 2014

My Breastfeeding Journey - Felicia

Hi ..

I am a nursing mother since January 2013 till now. I came to know Baby Paradise when my son was 4 months old. My Ameda Breast Pump part was broken on weekend afternoon and the shop I brought from was closed. In the time of panic plus worry because I pump almost 6-8 times a day. Then I started to search net and found out about Baby Paradise.

After hearing my conditions, Su Li was so helpfully and provides all the help I need. Though I am not her customer, she gave me all tips, courage, hope during my difficult times.  My in laws were not supporting about breastfeeding, they also discouraged me. They keep on requesting me to stop breastfeeding and go with formula.

I remember clearly when my son admitted to Island Hospital, my breast pump totally not functioning. I quickly asked help from Su Li.  She loaned me a unit to use and delivered to Island Hospital to me. I was so touched.

Throughout the journey, I have received many positives words from her. Today my son is 21 months and I am still breastfeeding. All thanks to Su Li.

lookin4felicia@gmail.com

Felicia
Nov 2014.








No comments:

Post a Comment