Sunday, January 25, 2015

Tan Lee Ming - Breastfeeding Journey

I came to know about Baby Paradise when my baby about 3 months old. Actually that time I wish to invest a good and suitable breast pump. The current one I was using was single pump. After searching at the internet, I found out that Baby Paradise provides services like FREE Trial and assists mother to select the most suitable breast pump. I decided to call up and arrange appointment.

After we met up, Su Li shared with me a lot of breast feeding tips especially pumping schedule, technique, diets to focus which I totally unaware of. After she guides me with a correct pumping technique, my milk supply increase and managed to stock up 12 containers within 2 weeks. I believed my quantity and quality of breastmilk is enhanced. 

I was so happy. Now after direct latch, I can produce about 5-6oz. If without direct latch, I can pump about 8 -9 oz. I want to thank you to Su Li as she patiently follow up with me. Thanks for all the support and help I received from Baby Paradise.

Finally I brought Medela Freestyle Double Breast Pump. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment